Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 3...Day 2 of the Convention

Sooooooooooo....
This morning I got up at 4:50 to get ready for breakfast. It was yummy again, but that was no surprise. It was still dark outside when we were eating. It was nice having a longer day with the friends at the convention today, but at the same time it was the longest convention day and the last hour and a half was really tough. The seats only come half way up your back and there is NO leg room whatsoever. Talk about uncomfortable! Not to mention the fact that it was raining this morning and it's an outdoor stadium. So yeah, everyone was exhausted by the end of the day and we were all ready to head back to the hotel and go back to bed and do it all over again tomorrow.

We kept saying we wanted to be back to the hotel, showered and in bed by 10 PM, but again, that didn't happen. We arranged to meet some friends a few blocks from the hotel for dinner and we ended up staying at the restaurant until 10. We had so much fun together! But now we are back at the hotel and I'm about to get a shower.

Oh I forgot to mention the attendance for both days. Yesterday we had 46,915 and today we had 49,000+. I can't remember the exact number from today.

Well, I'm signing off, so more tomorrow.

Hasta luego
- Megansita -

No comments:

Post a Comment